From Adrian Cumiskey <adrian.cumis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with creation of font cache on Windows 7 64 bit
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2010 12:38:30 GMT
Sorry Jonathan, I've just looked into the matter and realised that what I
told you was incorrect (partially at least).

If you take a look at
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/configuration.html#general-elements
you'll
see that there is a "cache-file" option that you can provide to tell Fop
where you would like your font cache file to be created.  Unfortunately this
documentation does not reflect the current state of the system.  At some
stage during further development of the font caching mechanism, this setting
was lost as a configuration setting and instead Fop tries to always store
the font cache file in the user's home directory.

I will work this weekend on reinstating this feature and integrate it into
the current font caching system.

Cheers, Adrian.