From "Eric Douglas" <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject Invalid PDF Created
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 15:43:09 GMT
If I try to create a PDF directly from the transform with FOP 1.0, by
passing a BufferedOutputStream created from a FileOutputStream into the
FopFactory.newFop, it's creating an incomplete PDF.  Am I missing
something or where should this come from?
If I view the PDF it creates in a text editor and compare it to an old
PDF they look similar.  The old one has this text at the end.  If you
open them in Adobe Reader the new one gives a message invalid because it
doesn't have the eof.  I don't know what the rest of this means but I
know it needs the eof.

xref
0 35
0000000000 65535 f