From "Eric Douglas" <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject RE: Disable converting color to "Device Gray"
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:34:13 GMT
I would need to see whatever logic is producing the black background.  I
personally work in the XSL code though others on the list work with the
FO file.
Which piece of code that is depends on how you're trying to paint it
black.  Are you using a background-color tag?  Are you pulling in a
black image?  I don't know how many other ways you could paint it black.
You could for instance use svg code.

-----Original Message-----
From: Frangoo [mailto:frangoo2000@yahoo.de]
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 8:13 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: RE: Disable converting color to "Device Gray"

Hi Eric,

Eric Douglas wrote:

> Do you have any code example?  I can think of a couple ways to produce

> a page which is entirely black, though I have no idea why you'd want
> to do that.

thanks for your reply!!

Right now I don't have code example because code is in a big project and
splitted over many files. But of course I can arrange you examples -
which part is interesting for you? FOP-Configuration? Complete FO-File?
Final PDF?

OK, I wrote unclear what I want to do: The page is of course not just
black, it's just the background. White text and an image is included,
too :) But because the image is on the borders fading to black, you
notice, that the background is gray and not black :(

Thanks,

Frangoo