From "Andrejus Chaliapinas" <a.chaliapi...@infosana.com>
Subject Please ignore/delete my today's messages on this mailing list - they were not posted correctly
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:21:44 GMT
Hi,

I was incorrect while sending 2 messages today to this mailing list.

Please ignore/delete them.

Sorry for that totally unrelated to FOP noise from my side.

Andrejus

---

INFOSANA - Information Systems Analysis and Adaptation.
IBM Advanced Business Partner
Ozo 15-25, LT-05126 Vilnius, Lithuania
Phone/fax: +370 5 2417995 Mobile: +370 686 09095 WWW:
http://www.infosana.com

"The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own
thinking." --Robert H. Schuller