Hi there!

 Im currently having a strange effect. I use PNG images in my XSL to create PDFs.
I have real performance problems (the XSL is quite complex and looks fancy with many images)

If I use PNGs it takes 30s to create a PDF.
If I use JPGs it takes only 2,5s to create the same PDF (JPGs created from the PNGs)

Im creating the PDFs over the FOP_IF and with concatenation of more FOP_IF files.

Can anybody explain this to me? I would need to use PNGs as the printer likes them more.
Is there any other format which is even more faster? (Giff or anything else?)

Thanks in advance!!!

Adam
Using FOP 1.0