From Georg Datterl <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: Multi and Single Column layout on same page
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 08:13:42 GMT
Hi Loralon,

HTH:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"  xmlns:fox="http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/extensions">
        <fo:layout-master-set>
                <fo:simple-page-master master-name="x">
                        <fo:region-body column-count="2"/>
                </fo:simple-page-master>
        </fo:layout-master-set>
        <fo:page-sequence master-reference="x">
                <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body" >
                        <fo:block background-color="red">
                                        <fo:inline>spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column,
spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column,
spanning 1 column,  spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column,
spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column</fo:inline>
                        </fo:block>
                        <fo:block span="all" background-color="green">
                                        <fo:inline>spanning 2 columns, spanning 2 columns,
spanning 2 columns, spanning 2 columns, spanning 2 columns, spanning 2 columns, spanning 2
columns, spanning 2 columns, spanning 2 columns, spanning 2 columns, spanning 2 columns, spanning
2 columns, spanning 2 columns, spanning 2 columns, spanning 2 columns, spanning 2 columns,
spanning 2 columns, spanning 2 columns</fo:inline>
                        </fo:block>
                        <fo:block background-color="blue">
                                        <fo:inline>spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column,
spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column,
spanning 1 column,  spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column,
spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column, spanning 1 column</fo:inline>
                        </fo:block>
                </fo:flow>
        </fo:page-sequence>
        <fo:page-sequence master-reference="x" fox:disable-column-balancing="true">
[...]
</fo:root>

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------