From Georg Datterl <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: How to load tiff images successfully in PDF
Date Sat, 30 Oct 2010 10:32:10 GMT
Hi Srikrishnan,

When you generated the pdf, did fop give you any infos, warnings or errors regarding your
tiff files? It's quite possible (I had it with PNG files) that fop can't process the file,
prints a warning to log and continues to build the pdf. Even if other applications open your
tiff files, fop may not like them.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------