From mithunk <mithunakulka...@yahoo.com>
Subject Identifying absolute position of a FO:Block
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 15:01:37 GMT

Hi,
I am using FOP 1.0 version. In my application we are generating PDFs in one
component and apply eSignature in another sub system. Initially there was no
eSignature and user use to print pdfs and sign manually. However we are
trying to introduce eSignature.
Now the requirement is the first component that generates PDF needs to pass
the signature block's position information so that the second subsystem
stamps the signature in the correct area. Now as we are not using any
Acroforms and the subsytem stamping eSignature is some propriatery vendor
product, how do I identify the absolute position of a fo:block in my PDF?
Please help.

Thanks,
MK