From paulnnosh <anouska_stre...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP 1.0 TIFF Image Black Pages and Poor Image Quality
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 22:25:27 GMT

To add some additional information. I have now downgraded to 0.95 and while
the black pages have gone the image quality is still very bad. I noticed
that the log output states:

04-Oct-2010 21:30:56 org.apache.fop.render.java2d.Java2DRenderer
getPageImage
INFO: Rendering Page 1 (pageWidth 595, pageHeight 842)

Which if I'm not mistaken is only 72dpi for an A4 page. I have set the
target-resolution to 200dpi so I don't understand why the image is so bad.

Thanks again...