From Frangoo <frangoo2...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Difference between line-height and line-spacing !?
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 11:57:39 GMT

Hi Glenn,

Glenn Adams-2 wrote:

> In regards to XSL-FO, you need to understand the meaning of the
> line-stacking-strategy property as defined by

thanks a lot for your answer. I read the articles, and as I understood, my
problem can't be solved on a "clean" way. Because Indesign is using
"leading" or "line-spacing", which is the vertical space only above the
line-box, and XSL-FO doesn't offer that at all (boxes around text never ever
take space just in one direction), I unfortunately need to hack it by using
line-height and move the block with the text up, because line-height creates
space above every row, but Indesign excludes the first row from
line-spacing.

I saw the only "if" possibility by using "text-depth", but FOP and maybe
even no other formatter at all is supporting that *yeah* :-/

Regards,

Frangoo