From mithunk <mithunakulka...@yahoo.com>
Subject Creating PDFs with fields using FOP
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 20:21:46 GMT

Hi,
Can we create PDFs that have form fields (similar to Acroforms) using FOP?

The reason why I am looking for this is: I need to create PDFs and send to
another program which stamps user signature on to the PDF that sent. So the
other program is taking pdf file and signature field (either coordinates or
field name) as input parameters. I am able to generate PDFs but not able to
identify position of the signature field, and neither I am able to find any
way of creating tagged pdf (pdf with fields).
Please share your idea on how can I achieve my requirement.

Thanks,
Mithun Kulkarni