From Venkatasainath Darapu <venkatasainath.dar...@patni.com>
Subject Problem wth output AFP size using FOP
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 06:42:10 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to create a AFP file by embedding a tiff image in FO and then
converting it into AFP using apache FOP. The tiff image size is just 10 kb
but the output AFP file is 4 MB. I tried with different types of tiff
images, some of the output image file sizes is around 500 kb whereas
remaining give output file size as 4-5 MB.

I found in one forum that in the configuration we need to set the option
'native=true'. I have tried with this as well. The tiff images used in above
scenario's did not different in dimentions and i used the CCITT 6
compression for these images.

can someone please explain me as to why this could be happening and suggest
some solution for this?

Thanks in advance