From AdityaVN <adityan...@gmail.com>
Subject Data getting displayed in Bold font sporadically
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:00:47 GMT

Hi,

I am generating a PDF using FOP 0.95, where I have a bunch of pages, each of
which can have multiple tables. I am displaying the data in these tables
using fo:block and I am specifying the font-family on each fo:block. I am
using the font-family 'ITCFranklinGothicStd-Demi' for displaying the data in
'Bold' format and 'ITCFranklinGothicStd-Book' for displaying the data in
'Normal' format.

There are times I encounter this problem where I am specifying the
font-family as 'ITCFranklinGothicStd-Book' on a fo:block but still it
displays the data in Bold format. And this is happening sporadically.
I looked all around the internet for a solution to this problem and still
haven't found any. Please let me know if there is any way I can prevent this
data from getting displayed in bold font.