From AdityaVN <adityan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: Data getting displayed in Bold font sporadically
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:48:50 GMT

Hi Georg,

The below given example is to display the data in normal font which works
fine most of the times. But at times it displays the data in bold font -

<fo:table-row display-align="before"
keep-with-previous.within-page="always">
  <fo:table-cell display-align="before" text-align="left" padding=".7mm">
    <fo:block display-align="before"
font-family="ITCFranklinGothicStd-Book">
      <fo:block display-align="before"
font-family="ITCFranklinGothicStd-Book">
      </fo:block>
    </fo:block>
  </fo:table-cell>
</fo:table-row>