From AdityaVN <adityan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Data getting displayed in Bold font sporadically
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:06:01 GMT

Hi Georg,

Sorry for the confusion.
The code (fo:block) that I wrote in the previous reply is the code that is
causing the problem.
Although this is the code to display the text in normal format, this same
piece of code displays bold text sometimes.
We have observed that this happens only in UNIX environment, where this code
is deployed.

Thanks,
Aditya.