From Wim VN <wiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse project with ant to build "fonts.jar"
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:50:57 GMT

And yet another minor bug - yes, this is work in progress ;-) - that can be
bypassed easily though:

As it is, you should place the fonts under the './fonts/' folder directly
and not use subfolders like I was doing. The manifest lists them without
those subfolders.

Or update the ant-file to include subfolders while building the manifest
file. Not sure if I'll have time to tweak it this way.

Wim