From Maxime Bégnis <max...@neodoc.biz>
Subject Re: AW: preprocessing of images
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:19:29 GMT
hi Georg,

Thanks for your answer. My question wasn't very precise, sorry. I would
like to be able to convert the images referenced in the FO file whatever
the attributes. For example, if I have a PNG file referenced in an
fo:external-graphic element, I would like to convert the image into JPEG
format with a quality of 40% and limit the dimensions to 400x400. This
is mostly to provide control on the size of the resulting PDF without
having to change the FO file or the referenced images.

Thanks a lot.

Maxime Bégnis