From David Hurcomb <david.hurc...@mpfs.org.uk>
Subject PCL duplex
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 10:52:17 GMT
I would appreciate some help please.

I would _really_ like to print in duplex mode.  It looks possible from
the docs (V1.0).

After trying and failing in my complicated document I went back to first
principles and modified the example simple.fo adding the following to
fo:root

xmlns:pcl="http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/extensions/pcl"

And the following to simple-page-master

             master-name="duplex"
             pcl:duplex-mode="2"

Then I altered the master-reference

<fo:page-sequence master-reference="duplex">

and copied the fo:block enough times to roll over to 2 pages.

I generated the pcl from the command line. fop -fo duplex.fo -pcl output.pcl

Then I sent the PCL output to a Kyocera duplex printer and a Xerox
duplex printer but both printers gave me 2 sheets.

(Although the Kyocera seemed to run the first sheet through the duplexer
but leave the back blank).

Am I missing something.

Thanks sincerely

David