From Rob Sargent <rsarg...@xmission.com>
Subject Re: FOP Font Configuration in Linux
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:54:07 GMT
The fonts on a linux box are usually found at /usr/share/fonts.

Most distros have a package for the MS fonts (ttf-mscorefonts or
somesuch) though I don't see it on my SUSE default supplier :(

You might get away with copying the files named in your config directly
into /usr/share/fonts/truetype directory.