From "SriKrishnan" <srikrish...@techset.co.uk>
Subject How to load tiff images successfully in PDF
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:31:54 GMT
Hi all,

I am new to fop. I have successfully converted fo to pdf when gif images are
loaded in the file. When came to tif images, pdf creates successfully, but
when I scroll to the image page in Adobe Acrobat, the following error
message popup:

"An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly.
Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the
problem"

My fo coding is as follows:

<fo:external-graphic src="url(file:/c:/sample/lhp01301.tif)" width="auto"
height="auto" content-width="auto" content-height="auto"/>

But in the same above coding when I use gif image it works correctly. Any
help would be very much useful.

Thanks in Advance,

Srikrishnan