From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: Difference between line-height and line-spacing !?
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 03:15:15 GMT
In regards to XSL-FO, you need to understand the meaning of the
line-stacking-strategy property as defined by

http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xsl11-20061205/#line-stacking-strategy

and as used by

http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xsl11-20061205/#area-line

Unfortunately, it is a rather complex topic.

Regards,
Glenn