From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: FOP Font Configuration in Linux
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 06:12:41 GMT
note that because Arial Unicode MS is an embeddable font, FOP will
automatically embed the referenced glyphs in the output PDF; so you will
likely find it unnecessary to distribute the font with the PDF output;
furthermore, if I recall correctly, this font is under license from AGFA
Monotype and not freely distributable (even though it is embeddable); see
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/font.aspx?FMID=1081

regards, glenn