From "Fredrik Bengtsson" <fredrik.bengts...@lemontree.se>
Subject RE: RE: Change bars
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 20:27:36 GMT
I appreciate both the reply and your hard work! Thanks, I will try it out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephan Thesing [mailto:thesing@gmx.de]
Sent: den 4 oktober 2010 19:31
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: RE: Change bars

Hello,

I am (still) working on the change-bars.
A branch in the repository with some current code is available under
branches/Temp_ChangeBars

See also the bug report 48548 in Bugzilla for status and issues.

Unfortunately, I have not had much time to work on this since April,
but will have time available this and next month (my employer also
wants to have this introduced into FOP).

Best regards
 Stephan Thesing

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Dr.-Ing. Stephan Thesing
Elektrastr. 50

GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
Jetzt freischalten! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome