Hi Srikrishnan,

When you generated the pdf, did fop give you any infos, warnings or errors regarding your tiff files? It’s quite possible (I had it with PNG files) that fop can’t process the file, prints a warning to log and continues to build the pdf. Even if other applications open your tiff files, fop may not like them.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl