From d0m3n <domen.ko...@gmail.com>
Subject Arial normal = italic
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 06:12:30 GMT

Hello. I'm using Fop 1.0 to create reports in Java and print
(MimeConstants.MIME_FOP_PRINT) or view (MimeConstants.MIME_FOP_AWT_PREVIEW)
them.

I've been using Fop 1.0 with Windows XP and 2000 and everything worked
perfecty. Now I upgraded to Windows 7 and Vista and the same configuration
and templates output normal Arial fonts in italic. Other styles like bold
and other fonts like Courier or Times work normally.

My fop.xconf doesn't have a renderer for theese two mime types and as far as
I tried they are ignored (the problem remains). Output to PDF works normally
(normal = normal). I have a renderer in fop.xconf for PDF with
<fonts><auto-detect/></fonts>.

Any clues as to what I can try would be helpful. Thank you.