From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Fop 1.0: resolving relative Font URLs
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:06:10 GMT

mehdi houshmand wrote:

> Sorry for the late reply, but "/my/font/path" isn't a reference to a
> relative path. That's an absolute path. If the absolute path of your
> font were /my/font/path/myfont.ttf, then your config is correct, and
> you are right in issuing a bug.
Mehdi,

I think I know the difference between an absolute and a relative path :)

Again, I believe you're looking down the wrong path if you're looking for an
error in my configuration, because it works with FOP 0.95 and has been
working for years and years all the way back to FOP 0.20.5. It simply
stopped working with FOP 1.0.

That being said, yes, my fonts are located in /my/font/path/myfont.ttf.

Ulrich