From Tobias Rettstadt <tob...@rettstadt.de>
Subject keep-together.within-line="always" not working with inline and hyphenation
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:14:14 GMT

Hi FOP experts,

I hope you can help me with my problem.

As I understand from the specification and previous posts, an inline with
keep-together.within-line="always" should prevent hyphenation of the
containing text by ensuring that it is rendered on the same line. But that
does not seem to work in my case:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p31396866/test.fo test.fo
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31396866/test.pdf test.pdf

The word hyphenation is hyphenated despite the keep-together attribute. The
results can be reproduced with version 1.0 and the trunk version. The
following hyphenation patterns were used:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/offo/

Did I miss something or is this a bug in FOP for which I should file a bug
reports?

Thanks in advance,

Tobias