From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Fop 1.0: resolving relative Font URLs
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:52:37 GMT

I already tried the trailing slash yesterday, when you first suggested it.
However, I had to change the code of our application for that, as it doesn't
honor the setting in fop.xconf normally. The result was the same, though.

Normally our application sets the font path programmatically and it does a
number of checks, such as whether the directory exists etc. and then calls
fopFactory.setFontBaseURL with an absolute path to the font directory.

Ulrich