From d0m3n <domen.ko...@gmail.com>
Subject FOP preview/print & xconf settings
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:17:07 GMT

Hello,

does anyone know if mimetypes application/X-fop-awt-preview and
application/X-fop-print use userconfig file fop.xconf? I have been testing
and it seems like they don't ... can someone please tell me for sure and if
there is a way to repair this ... I'm having problems with fonts when
printing directly with X-fop-print or viewing in FOP preview. If I try
outputing to PDF it works because PDF reads the fop.xconf ...

Thanks!