From d0m3n <domen.ko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Arial normal = italic
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 12:00:48 GMT

I figured out that the problem is in my Windows 7 locale setting (Language
for non-Unicode programs). Arial, normal, 400 is mapped to Arial PoŇ°evno,
normal, 400 which is Arial Italic, normal, 400. This is done in
PageableRenderer when doing:
Fop fop = fopFactory.newFop(MimeConstants.MIME_FOP_PRINT, userAgent);

I can see the mapping in FontInfo part of the renderer. I will try to change
the OS locale programmaticaly ... the Locale.setDefault doesn't work :(