From code_expert <sh.shah...@gmail.com>
Subject FOP does not create PDF file
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 16:43:24 GMT

Hi Guys,

I have installed fop 0.95 (on ubuntu) and I am trying to use it within an
application to create pdf files. I get the following error message though. I
appreciate any help or idea, as I am not sure what causes this and how to
fix it.

org/apache/fop/cli/Main Caused by:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.fop.cli.Main at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java: 217) at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at
java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.j ava:205) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:3 21) at
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launche r.java:294) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:2 66) Could not find the
main class:
org.apache.fop.cli.Main. Program will exit.

Thanks,