From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: Problem with displaying crop marks
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 09:30:01 GMT
Hi Mario,

You have to change your fox:crop-box to 'media-box' (see [1]).

FYI fox:crop-box possible values are:
 - media-box (area containing cropmarks)
 - bleed-box (area containing bleeds)
 - trim-box (default, area remaining after crop)

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/extensions.html#cropBox

Le 31/03/2011 19:26, Mario Madunic a écrit :
> Thanks Matthias,
>
> Already looked at that and am not really interested in creating my own set of crop marks.
>
> Thanks for the quick reply.

on simple-page-master with no luck

>> <!-- fox:bleed=".375in .3125in" -->
>> fox:crop-offset="2.375in 2.3125in"
>> fox:crop-box"="trim-box"
>>
>> I've played with various values and when cop-box is set to trim-box the page displayed
is the actual page size (3.875w x 6.25h) without the added crop-offset. Can someone please
give an example of how to use these extensions to add crop or trim marks.

--
Pascal