From Rob Sargent <rsarg...@xmission.com>
Subject Re: FOP does not create PDF file
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 19:45:39 GMT
A little more info on your process and environment might be useful.  I'm
not sure what you mean by use export: maybe export
CLASSPATH=full-path-to-fop.jar? Something later on in your process could
be making a different classpath?
Which application are "within"? And if within an app, why are you
calling the cli code?  Perhaps you app execs fop?

On 04/26/2011 11:42 AM, code_expert wrote:
> Hi, Thanks for your reply. I checked the classpath, and it was empty. Then I
> added the fop.jar to it, using export and also /etc/environment, but it
> didn't make any changes. Any other idea?
>

> Rob Sargent-4 wrote:
>> Your classpath is missing fop.jar?
>>
>> On 04/26/2011 10:43 AM, code_expert wrote:
>>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>> I have installed fop 0.95 (on ubuntu) and I am trying to use it within an
>>> application to create pdf files. I get the following error message
>>> though. I
>>> appreciate any help or idea, as I am not sure what causes this and how to
>>> fix it.
>>>
>>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>> org/apache/fop/cli/Main Caused by:
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.fop.cli.Main at
>>> java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java: 217) at
>>> java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at
>>> java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.j ava:205) at
>>> java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:3 21) at
>>> sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launche r.java:294) at