From "Andreas L. Delmelle" <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Fop 0.95: Generation of multiple PDFs on a single template
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:57:55 GMT
On 13 Apr 2011, at 18:51, Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:

> On 13 Apr 2011, at 13:37, JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL wrote:
>> ... That's a long process, since we need to create the XML and invoke FOP for each
customer.
> <snip />
> As far as I know, you would definitely have to resort to a two-step approach.
>
> I see two possible routes:

Forgot to add the bottom line: there is currently no way to avoid invoking FOP multiple times
if you need multiple outputs, unless by post-processing the PDF with another tool.
Come to think of it, that could be a nice addition: a config option that triggers creation
of separate PDFs for, say each fo:page-sequence...

Regards

Andreas
---