From JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL <jlm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fop 0.95: Generation of multiple PDFs on a single template
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:04:41 GMT
I agree with you about that option. Right now we use a service provided by a
third party that receives a XML file with info for 500 clients, and it
creates 500 pdfs. It is propietary, using Adobe InDesign for the creation of
the template, and we would like to switch to FOP for that process, but we
find that we need to change the process to generate one XML for each
customer. So I think it would be a nice addittion too.

Regards

Jose Luis