From mehdi houshmand <med1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedding font on Solaris
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2011 11:47:28 GMT
Hi Michal,

Check the archives, there are plenty examples of people doing this,
however, you'll need to set the "<font-base>" parameter in the
fop.xconf. The website has some information on this
(http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/configuration.html), in your
case it would be:

and have the embed-url="Office.ttf", this would tell FOP that the font
file was in /opt/szablony_wydrukow/fonts/Office.ttf.

I only explain this because there are others that have run into this
problem so it might help to be more explicit. But that should fix your
problem, also, just as a side point, metrics files are deprecated and
so are no longer necessary.

Hope that helps

Mehdi