From mehdi houshmand <med1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fop 1.0: resolving relative Font URLs
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:50:58 GMT
Hi Ulrich,

Have you tried setting the font-base in your fop.xconf? I must admit I
haven't used the API much but you can set the font-base by inserting
following in the fop.xconf:

The configuration page on the fop website may help you,
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/configuration.html, if you have
more questions, if that doesn't help, don't hesitate to ask.

Mehdi