From "Eric Douglas" <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject RE: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: OutOfMemoryException while transforming large XML to PDF
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 19:38:52 GMT
I only reference the words page-sequence once.  Is this the single page
sequence problem you're talking about, or is my page loop referencing
multiple page sequences?
My input is already formatted so I know what goes on each page.  I just
need the pages connected for the page variable references with
fo:page-number keeping track of the page count, and an
fo:page-number-citation needing to know the number of the last page
which I do with the empty block.

     <fo:page-sequence>
     <xsl:attribute
name="master-reference">STANDARD_PAGE</xsl:attribute>
          <fo:flow>
               <xsl:attribute
name="flow-name">xsl-region-body</xsl:attribute>
               <xsl:for-each select="PAGE_DATA">
                    <fo:block>
                         <xsl:attribute
name="break-before">page</xsl:attribute>
                    </fo:block>
               </xsl:for-each>
               <fo:block>
                    <xsl:attribute name="id">last-page</xsl:attribute>
                    <xsl:attribute
name="position">absolute</xsl:attribute>
                    <xsl:attribute name="left">0</xsl:attribute>
                    <xsl:attribute name="top">0</xsl:attribute>
                    <xsl:attribute name="width">0</xsl:attribute>
                    <xsl:attribute name="height">0</xsl:attribute>
               </fo:block>
          </fo:flow>
     </fo:page-sequence>

If the conserve option can help with memory use for very large reports
I'll look for it, but I don't call it from the command line.  My code is
all embedded.