From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Find font referenced in pdf
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 15:46:31 GMT
On 28/04/2011 14:27, Anagnostou, Fotini wrote:
> Hello all!

Hi,
> We are using Apache FOP 1.0 to produce pdf files.
>
> We do not understand how this font is referenced.
> We cannot find this font listed anywhere and the file is binary encoded so we cannot
find it there either..
/F1 is the internal Font reference created by FOP. You won't find that
in any external files, e.g. fop.xconf.
> Is there a way to find which pdf files have a reference to this font so that we have
a way to reproduce it?
> Do you know any tool that shows the fonts that are referenced in a pdf?
Use a PDF Disassembler tool to analyze the PDF structure. In the past I
have used the PDFDebugger class that comes with PDF Box to view the
contents of the PDF. From there you will be able to find out the real
font name for F1.

Thanks,

Chris