From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP preview/print & xconf settings
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:42:12 GMT
On 19/04/2011 09:17, d0m3n wrote:
> Hello,
Hi,
> does anyone know if mimetypes application/X-fop-awt-preview and
> application/X-fop-print use userconfig file fop.xconf? I have been testing
> and it seems like they don't ... can someone please tell me for sure and if
> there is a way to repair this ... I'm having problems with fonts when
> printing directly with X-fop-print or viewing in FOP preview. If I try
> outputing to PDF it works because PDF reads the fop.xconf ...
The AWT Renderer, which direct printing via FOP uses gets its fonts from
the Fonts installed on the Operating System. Adding fonts into the
fop.xconf will have no affect. The Fonts named in the XSL-FO will need
to be installed in the Operating System for them to be picked up correctly.

Thanks,

Chris