From "Oscar.Flores" <fallen...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with FOP and image
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 14:29:54 GMT

Yeah i think i need your help again i tried tu run the .jar file in the
console it work but without images this it what appears

GRAVE: Error while processing image: I:\cfd\rfc.jpg (image/jpeg)
org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.ImageException: Cannot load image (no
suitable loader/converter combination available) for I:\cfd\rfc.jpg
(image/jpeg)

i tried  download the jai-imagio add to the class path but it dont work