From "Oscar.Flores" <fallen...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with FOP and image
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 01:21:21 GMT

aaa ok well my problem is that when i do the pdf in netbean the pdf is fine
with images and evething but when i run the jar file in command it give me a
error

GRAVE: Error while processing image: I:\cfd\rfc.jpg (image/jpeg)
 org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.ImageException: Cannot load
 image (no suitable loader/converter combination available) for
I:\cfd\rfc.jpg
 (image/jpeg)

so i dont no what its not working and if i have to add something to my code
so the images can load i am soooo desperate what i am doing wrong??
i am sorry for the trouble and if a dont explain my self very good jejeje

Rob Sargent-4 wrote:

> [...]
> height="750" image-space-id="space-1" position="5"
>               image-pool-position="31" pos="4"
>               file="ref_10_1002108221"> <!-- an actual file (.jpeg
> copied the working directory of the transformer -->
> <fields />
> <caption />
> <annotations>
> <arrow_positions origHeight="750" origWidth="750" />
> </annotations>
> </image>
>
> Our xslt looks like this for each image needed.
>
> <xsl:template name="image">
> <xsl:param name="img"/> <!-- This is the xml node from the source xml
> above -->
> <xsl:param name="width"/>
> <xsl:param name="height" select="$width"/>
> <xsl:param name="ignoreHeight">false</xsl:param>
> <fo:block>
> <fo:external-graphic src="{$img/@file}" height="{$height}"
> width="{$width}" content-height="scale-to-fit"
>                                   content-width="scale-to-fit"
> border="0.5pt solid black" border-collapse="separate">
> <xsl:if test="$ignoreHeight != 'true'">
> <xsl:attribute name="height">
> <xsl:value-of select="$height"/>
> </xsl:attribute>
> </xsl:if>
> </fo:external-graphic>
> </fo:block>
> </xsl:template>
>
> Our generated fo looks like this:
> <fo:table-cell>
> <fo:block>
> <fo:external-graphic border-collapse="separate" border="0.5pt solid
> black" content-width="scale-to-fit" content-height="scale-to-fit"
> width="2.5in" height="2.5in" src="ref_10_1002108221" />
> </fo:block>
> </fo:table-cell>
>
> And the generated pdfs include the image and are shipped to the printer.
>
> How does this stack up with what you have?
>

> On 06/09/2011 01:19 PM, Oscar.Flores wrote:
>> Hi there well i still got the problem but searching IN INTERNET i find a
>> JPEG
>> renderer output for FOP its here
>>
>> http://marc.info/?l=fop-user&m=125986752706366&w=2
>>
>> the cuestion is can i render the image that i want to put in the pdf, and
>> then add to the xsl the render jpeg it will work??
>>
>> and here explaints how use the render when he say uses fop as normal case
>> what does it mean
>> what else have to add to the code?? i hope you can help me
>>
>> Thanks!!
>>
>> // OutputStream out = what you want
>>              FopFactory fopFactory = FopFactory.newInstance();
>>              RendererFactory rendererFactory = null;
>>              FOUserAgent foUserAgent = null;
>>
>>              rendererFactory = fopFactory.getRendererFactory();
>>              rendererFactory.addRendererMaker(new
>> MultiRendererMaker("jpeg"));
>>              foUserAgent = fopFactory.newFOUserAgent();
>>              rendererFactory.createRenderer(foUserAgent, "image/jpeg");
>>
>>              Fop fop = fopFactory.newFop("image/jpeg", foUserAgent, out);
>>
>> //Use fop as normal case
>>

>> Rob Sargent-4 wrote:
>>> Since you're now into xmlgraphics, I think you're best bet is here

give

Cannot load
for

i resolve the

> [...]