From Flipz-007 <Flipz-...@seznam.cz>
Subject FOP with embedded font running in Oracle 10g
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 09:03:30 GMT
Dear all,

I need to create Java application which will generate PDF report from given data. This application
needs to be run in Oracle DB 10g environment as a stored procedure.

The main problem is that I don't know how to configure FOP to use my specific font which is
embedded in application jar as a resource. In Internet there are many examples how to configure
FOP if the font is located on filesystem, but in my case I need to load the font into DB inside
my java archive.

I searched through the Internet but I didn't find any solution.
Could you give me any advice please?
Thank you very much.

Jiri