From Peter Hancock <peter.hanc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi Threaded FOP?
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 08:51:11 GMT
Hi Theresa,

I believe there are multi-threading gotchas when embedding FOP and her
dependencies; see
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/embedding.html#multithreading,

There are certainly many multi-threaded production systems that have
successfully embed FOP and it would be nice to know some of the issues
that were faced whilst they were being developed.  it would be very
useful to have a page on the website, or perhaps on the wiki dedicated
to this subject, included some war stories and solutions devised.

Peter