From mehdi houshmand <med1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fop called in xslt extension is not finding fonts
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 07:47:03 GMT
Hi Rob,

I just tested this on my system and I was finding the same results as
you... When I set the output format to IF, FOP wasn't working. So
anyway, I fixed it by setting the output MIME type, which is done via
the command line as such:

./fop -c fop.xconf test.fo -if <insert mime-type> output.if

so in my case it was:

./fop -c fop.xconf test.fo -if application/pdf output.if

When you think about it, it does make sense. You refer to fonts in the
fop.xconf as a child of their rendering output, which allows you to
distinguish different font files according to the document output
format. There wouldn't be any way of FOP knowing your desired FINAL
output format if you were processing to IF.

How you do that using FOPs API, I don't know, but I can't imagine that
would be hard to find out.

Mehdi