From Alberto Priore <alberto.pri...@gmail.com>
Subject pdftops eps font issue
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 16:05:54 GMT

I'm creating a pdf with Apache FOP in Linux then I need to convert the pdf it
into an eps.

I'm trying lot of ways, the only one that seems works is the pdftops. But,
when I convert it into Linux in command line

pdftops file.pdf -eps file.eps

This command creates me the eps but when I try to open it in Adobe
Illustrator in Windows XP It returns me the error

EAAFD+HelveticaNeueLTStd-MdCnO_99-Identify-H;
Font not found on the system; missing font has been substituted.

But 1: the fonts han not been substituted 2: the eps do not show words
inside it is all blank instead of the images

I'm sure that in Windows XP I have all the fonts becouse if I convert the
pdf to an eps inside the Adobe Illustrator all works fine and Adobe
Illustrator do not show me the fonts issue.

Can you help me?
What I'm doing wrong?