From Alberto Priore <alberto.pri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pdftops eps font issue
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 11:20:55 GMT

I've already tried to create from FOP the .pd file, but FOP has limitations
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/output.html#ps-limitations
- Only Type 1 fonts are supported.
I was not able to include .pmf fonts
- Multibyte characters are not supported.
If I write a à è ì ò it will not showed on .ps file, I need to show that
charachter.

Do you know an alternative of FOP to create an eps from xsl-fo?