From Alberto Priore <alberto.pri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: creating pdf add fonts
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:28:06 GMT

Sorry I forgot to write the version of Apache FOP, I'm using the 0.95

I'm quite sure that I'm not using Helvetica in my xsl-fo
I've only specified the font-family for the other 4 fonts.

What I want is to create the pdf only with that 4 fonts.

----

Now I expand the scope of the discussion,
I need to create an eps file starting from xsl-fo
so for first I create the pdf from Apache FOP
then I convert it with
acroread -toPostScript file.pdf
ps2eps file.ps

but when I open the eps file into Adobe Illustrator
this returns me an issue that Helvetica is a missing font...
But I do not use Helvetica, I'm only using the other 4 fonts.

Can you suggest me a solutions for my scope?