From mhoenicka <markus.hoeni...@mhoenicka.de>
Subject Re: TOC with leaders - alignment problems
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2011 21:20:39 GMT

Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:

> On 30 Jul 2011, at 18:37, mhoenicka wrote:
>
> There seems to be a workaround.
> Following a hunch, I removed nested inlines as much as possible, and
> worked with a reduced:
>
> <fo:block text-align-last="justify" text-align="start" end-indent="24pt"
> last-line-end-indent="-24pt">
>   <fo:basic-link internal-destination="..."
> keep-with-next.within-line="always">
>     1. Short chapter title
>   </fo:basic-link>
>   <fo:leader leader-pattern="dots" leader-pattern-width="3pt"
>              leader-alignment="reference-area"
> keep-with-next.within-line="always" />
>   <fo:basic-link internal-destination="...">
>     <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="..."/>
>   </fo:basic-link>
> </fo:block>
>
> I am no Docbook guru, so I can't tell you exactly how to make the
> stylesheets produce such a structure without the nested inlines, but maybe
> it's enough to steer you towards a solution.

Hi Andreas,

this works like a charm. I haven't seen any ill effects in my document, so
this is the way to go.

BTW it is fairly simple to modify the stylesheets appropriately. There's a
template called "toc.line" in fo/autotoc.xsl. You just have to copy this
template to your customization layer and remove or comment the offending
lines.

thanks for the quick fix
Markus