From Michael Rubin <mru...@thunderhead.com>
Subject Re: pdftops eps font issue
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 10:24:42 GMT
Looking at the other posts on this thread too, the suggestion of other
formats from FOP was raised. I found this page:

http://www.inkguides.com/ps-to-eps.asp

So can you not use FOP to generate a Postscript file instead of a PDF
which sounds easier to convert to EPS?

Also I googled 'ps to eps' and it threw up a few potential converters
including a GNU perl based tool and others.

Thanks.

-Mike